Has your tenancy come to an end? Then you need to consider getting your property cleaned before finally vacating it. Although you may take pride in doing all kinds of cleaning chores for your home, this part of the cleaning is best left to a professional. End of tenancy cleaning is a tough job and requires very deep and thorough cleaning. Our tenant swap cleans Manchester services at Parkside Cleaning Services are designed for the perfect clean house before you hand it over to your landlord.
Benefits of Professional Cleaning
- A tenant swap cleans Manchester service will undertake deep and thorough cleaning which only a professional can perform.
- You are assured of getting back your cleaning deposit
- A professional service will be fully equipped with the necessary cleaning tools and materials to give the spotless shine.
- A professional service will work in close collaboration with inventory clerks, estate agents and landlords so that you do not have to worry about maintaining the requisite standard of cleaning with check-lists pertaining to the required guidelines.
- Professional cleaning means less hassle and a greater amount of work.
Work surfaces, cupboards, drawers, wall tiles, extractor, refrigerator, washing machine, doormats, dishwasher, soap drawers and filters, kitchen appliances including microwave oven, electric kettle and toaster have to be cleaned. Grime, grease and deposits should be thoroughly washed and removed.
Shower screens, taps, wall tiles, baths, basins, showers, fittings, toilets, toilet seats, mirror and floor need deep cleaning. All the surfaces should be degreased, cleaned and polished.
Furniture, light fittings, carpets, mattresses, floors, glass, doors, door handles and upholstery must be deep cleaned.
Checklist for Hiring Professional Cleaners
- Check the licenses and insurance of the company that you will hire.
- It is always best to hire a company with considerable years of experience to their credit.
- Get quotes from at least three companies to get the most competitive rate.
- References are always useful; so talk to friends and neighbours to know more about the quality of work of the professional cleaners you are thinking of hiring.
- Make sure that the service you are hiring bring their own equipment and material.
Before hiring any office cleaning Ashton under Lyne service compare it to the prices offered by other cleaning services. Make sure the prices are competitive and you are not burning a hole in your pocket to keep your office clean.
So now that you understand that end of tenancy cleaning is very different from the regular house cleaning, appoint a professional service to do it for you. Contact us for our tenant swap cleans Manchester services at Parkside Cleaning Services for clean and spotless homes.